EPPA/FIPPA General Assembly
On Friday 24th August, the EPPA/FIPPA General Assembly will be held in the Boyne Valley Hotel, Drogheda, Co. Louth Ireland, coinciding with the Irish Open 2018 at Seapoint. The meeting will commence at 6.00 p.m.
The EPPA/FIPPA Secretariat has released the agenda of the 2018 General Assembly to the member associations. The agenda is:
- Opening address of the President, Mr. Victor Moscatel.
- Approval of the minutes of the 2017 AGM.
- Reports of member associations.
- Financial reports – Treasurer.
- Applications for membership and contacts with new territories/associations
- Reports on preparations for upcoming international events in 2019.
- Discussion on possible venues for the next international championships 2019 – 2022
- Proposal of unification of EPPA and FIPPA in one association.
- New rules.
- Top Players.
- Proposal of a new FIPPA/EPPA membership fees
- Election of the new EPPA/FIPPA Board.
- Any other business. (Proposals should be circulated to members before 15th. August)
Member associations are asked to confirm their intention to attend the meeting, together with information of their chosen hotel accommodation.