FIPPA Annual General Meeting
approves a World Pitch and Putt Tour
The 2021 FIPPA A.G.M. was conducted by e-mail in view of the pandemic. This agreement had been previously reached by the FIPPA Board.
The A.G.M. reaffirmed the introduction of a World Pitch and Putt tour. The meeting also confirmed Chile, November 2022 as venue and provisional date for the next staging of Pitch and Putt's World Cup.
FIPPA AGM 2021 Agenda
- Opening address of the President, Mr. Victor Moscatel.
- Approval of the minutes of the 2019 AGM .
- Reports of member associations.
- Financial reports – Treasurer.
- Applications for membership and contacts with new territories/associations
- Competitions Calendar 2021
- Competitions Calendar 2022
- World Cup - November 2022, Chile
- New proposal for Cash Prizes in International Opens. https://fippa.org/news/fippa/156/fippa_council_decision
- World Pitch & Putt Tour
- Any other business.
FIPPA AGM 2021 Calendar
- June 7th - last day for FIPPA associations to send Reports of members associations.
- June 14th - last day for sending AGM 2021 documents to all FIPPA associations
- June 21st - last day to make amendments to submitted documents.
- June 24th - last day to vote on topics of the FIPPA AGM 2021